Re: U2 glitches

Judith Davidsen apologizes for answering Robert's message to
Harry, but:

> same place in the INF file?
> If it's the same _place_ in the file, then try this experiment. Go into
> eXPanded mode, SEarch for "≪VA_NK≫" and delete it. Then toggle back
> into Draft mode and see if you still have the error.

I made a copy of the .inf file, and got the same crash, so,
in Expanded, I deleted the NK line, and still got the same
crash in Draft. So I made another copy, went back into
Expanded and deleted the next line, NL (≪VA_NL≫ move
cursor to start of next line). Went back into Draft, and
there is no crash, even with the NK line left in. No crash
even in Formatted. I can't get close enough to NL in Draft
to see if there is a keyboard assignment.

Now what?

>There's a section of the Index, under category "Editing", called
> "Line Manipulation". The first routine mentioned in this section is
> called "{getde1}" (move down carefully until it is displayed at bottom of
> screen). Any chance that it's crashing when that is displayed?

I didn't get a crash at this location.

Judith Davidsen