Re: Jumbo U2 v125 is up!

Reply to note from "Wengier W"  (Redacted
sender "wengierwu" for DMARC) Tue, 6 Sep 2016 02:45:28 +0000 (UTC)

> I noticed however that some recent U2 frames such as 4D and TOTAL
> are not yet mentioned in the XyWWWeb page. You probably want to
> mention them there too.

Thanks, Wengier. I've done that now.

> By the way, I always wonder what the star (*) after some U2
> frames mean, e.g. DCA* and DDEL*? Thanks!

The star is a wildcard, just as in directory filespecs. It allows the
use of command switches and name variants without spelling out each
different framename. So DCA* matches DCA/100 (CAll in eXPanded view),
DCA/9 (CAll in No Markers view), etc.; and DDEL* matches DDEL/NV
(Delete No Verify -- i.e., without confirmation). U2HIS* allows for the
alternate command U2HISTORY, which some users may find easier to
remember.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx