Re: TAME, LCD and ansified Xywrite

Bill,
You're right: it's perfectly possible to set up XyWrite screen in a LCD display. Now I have a beautiful 43 line screen in my ansified XyWrite. The main problem was to create an ANSI terminal font suitable for that screen in my 24,5 inches display, because the available XP terminal fonts don't include support for european ANSI characters. Anyhow, it's done and it works very well. No need for TAME or something like that.
M. Castelao