Library 'puter tables

  My wife, a school librarian, is getting ready to have her junior
high library computerized this summer. She needs to order several
public-access computer card catalog tables (the ones users stand at --
they're 39 inches high) but can find only tables made of solid oak for
$600 to $700 each! She needs four of them -- ain't no way the school
can afford $2,000 for library tables.
  I *know* I've seen these tables for less than half that price, made
of steel, in office supply catalogs. If you've got an office supply
catalog that shows computer furniture, would you look in it and see if
these 39-inch tables are available, and for how much? Thanks!