Re: 64 or 32 bit Win 7

At 03:26 PM 5/3/2010, J R FOX wrote:
I suspect most of the people on this list -- just as in the
case of most of the people I know -- are still in a 'Why Go
There ?' mode, as regards 64 bit. Maybe if I was putting
together a quad-core screamer . . . . But nothing I'm doing
now, up to and including various things with video streams,
really require it. (Robert might have a different take
on that.) Certainly nothing with everyday business apps.
I suppose it would be a different story if the 32-bit
OS-es were suddenly to go away. But regular XP is still very
prevalently in use, and I don't see this happening all that
soon.

Thanks, Jordan. I'm going to get WIN7/32.
Michael Norman