Re: Attachments and HTML (was Re: XP & malware)

I also write in NB, often using Dragon Naturally Speaking, then export
as RTF to Word or to Wordperfect, if needed. The RTF export process
(file save as) works well. I usually add graphics only after export.
Hopefully NB version 10 will handle graphics better once it has been
finalised.
Valmond Ghyoot