Re: SaveAs to a different format

>Someone recently wished he could save files to a different
format without >having to go through the menus. Here are 2 pgms
that let you bypass the menus

Sorry for the late answer, but I got your macros (and had no
problem converting them) and want to thank you very much. From
the macros I can figure out which command line parameters are
required and then use them in my own macros. However, I wonder if
the two passes to convert a file first into the XyWrite format
(?) and then into the desired format are required, or if you have
just used this way for some purpose in your macro. Is all this
somewhere documented?

Thanks again!

 Richard Boomgaarden   English into German technical translation
 Buchwaldstr. 72 a, 22143 Hamburg, Germany
 voice +49-40-67561116, fax +49-40-67561117
 Email rboom@xxxxxxxx, 71651.2132@xxxxxxxx