Re: macros

Reply to msg from tgieske@xxxxxxxx
 Macros are still possible - I use them all the
time. Your problem with carriage returns not
recording can be overcom by recording the
keystrokes into a program and then edititng it.
For the Carriage return, use, while in program
mode (the scroll lock on), ctrl return.
Look on the bottom of page 4-77 of the manual.
Dick Giering