RE: Broken packets

--- Brian.Henderson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Every email to the group I've looked at, except mine
> (and, oddly, the other Henderson...Richard), has
> been narrowed to about the same width. That tells me
> it's being done at the source...as opposed to the U
> of Penn server. Either EVERYBODY but me (and
> Richard) is sending mail through similarly
> configured servers, or else you're all using
> MAIL.PRN. Neither seems quite likely. I'm using
> Outlook...is that it?

There is one other possibility, Brian. While on the
road, I make heavy use of web-based email gateways,
such as MAIL2WEB. One or more of these seem to do
some message reformatting of their own (?), insofar as
the margins go, making the appearance come out more
consistent. (Right now, I couldn't tell you which one
does what.)

Jordan