Re: General startup question

At 7:59 PM -0800 01.1.17, rachel wrote:
>I'll respond to this via the list in case anyone else is interested:
>
>What is your printer setup? Are you able to print from xywrite or do you
>have to go through some sort of conversion process and print from another
>program? Or is it possible to employ some modernized, souped-up version of
>the old printer files for use with newer printers?

Actually, I have not tried to print directly from XYwrite on the Mac. I'll
make a note to see if that works.
Usually, I process XYwrite files further on the Mac by converting them to
Word (the clients' preferred format, sigh...).
For conversion, MacLink works fine -- it understands XYwrite.

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo
-- "Whenever people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong." (Oscar
Wilde)