Problem with Explorer

I hope someone can help me for this Windows 95 problem.
To send and receive e-mails I'm using Microsoft Internet Mail (Explorer,
v3.0). I have two big problems with it:
1. I did not find where the address book physically is (wich file?), nor I
found any possibility to save the names it contains in a separate file or
to print them.
2. The e-mail databases are continuously increasing: it seems that erasing
the not longer wanted e-mails really deletes only their entry, without
readjust the file size. Moving one e-mail from "received" to "deleted"
increases the size of the "deleted database" without decrease the size of
the "received database". And permanently erasing items from the "deleted
database" does not reduce the database size. From time to time I physically
delete the "deleted database" file and its index via File Manager, but
doing the same for the received e-mail means to destroy also the wanted
data.

Any help is welcome.
Regards.
Adriano Ortile