Re: Pre-Xy

Robert Holmgren wrote:

> If I may suggest -- and this goes for a few others as well: MargDelG, Adel
> Darwish, Brian, Jordan -- it's best on this maillist to turn off HTML and just
> send pure text.

I do that for all _original_ posts -- it's the set default here. For replies /
quotes,
I can sometimes get sloppy, or lazy, or hurried, leaving intact whatever was there

in the message being quoted or replied to. A few times, such as very recently,
I've
deliberately left such carried-over formatting intact (but not huge gobs of it !),

in order to show what was being commented on, as with those tiny fonts or blue-
highlighted text. Remove the formatting, and people would wonder what the
heck you were complaining about. If you prefer, I can try to follow a zero
tolerance
policy.

Jordan