Re: plagiarism

Hah and hah! That explains something. I remember years ago picking up a
sci-fi book billed as a promising first novel by a new author and I browsed
through the first few pages and found it intriguing, so I bought it. When I
started reading it, though, I had this strange feeling that I knew exactly
what was going to happen and that I'd been here before.

I flipped through some old books I had around to see if I had already
purchased it, but clearly I had not. So I shrugged and finished the book
thinking, as Hemingway supposedly said, "oh well, there are only seven plots,
after all."

Sorry, I don't remember the name of the book(s) or author(s) now.

lb136@xxxxxxxx
61 W. 62 St, NYC 10023
212-459-0600 X7109 (phone) 212-459-3677 (fax)