Re: Kill1A etc. -- Useful little helpers

>To do this, I "tys" ("type to screen") my file in XyWrite, and save
>the resultant REVIEW.TMP file. According to the RM margin you put in
>the original file, you get hard returns at the end of each line.

That's what I do to. You should, however, set LM to 0 and LS to 1 first,
otherwise you'll get hard returns and spaces added.
Should be easy to automate this too and save it under a key.

NB: Here is another DOS utility I really like:
VIEW114... Three-way conversion/viewer ANSI <-> ASCII <- HTML.
Just what XY should have built in but doesn't. Great supplement.

-- Rene
-- Support the anti-Spam amendment. Join at http://www.cauce.org/