THANKS TO ALLAN NEEDELL

Allan,

Many thanks for notifying us that TTG is going to be porting Ibid and Orbis to
XyWin. I don't use Ibid, but Orbis will be very much welcomed.

Exactly what is TTG's presence on CompuServe now? I was a member of America
Online for a couple of months, but found that I could get information I needed
directly off the Internet or through the services of our local computing center
gopher. If one could actually interact with TTG support personnel on
CompuServe, it might be worth joining.

Again, thanks for the information.

Jimmy Diecker
Latin American Institute