Re: Edit FootNote

Carl Distefano wrote:
Thanks, Maben (and Manuel). Here is a revision, with a new feature: If the cursor is not on an existing footnote when you issue
EFN the first time, EFN creates a *new* footnote (instead
of putting out an error message). This seems intuitive to me -- but
tell me what you think.
Great improvement! It supersedes completely the usual XyWrite procedure
to manage footnotes creation and/or editing. I have replaced the XyWrite
Create Footnote key assignment with your utility. My new key assignment
works very well but please confirm that the syntax is OK:
68=NOJM2,.,e,f,n,Q2
Thank you very much again.
Manuel Castelao