Re: General glitch

Carl wrote:
>Yes, but does the suggested solution work? I.e., if you remove
>from XYWWWEB.INF the VA_ statement corresponding to the function
>assigned to key #104 in your .KBD file, do the crashes stop?

No. It doesn't have anything to do with XYWWWEB.INF. I crash whenever I have:
104=ni,#1

even with no file open just doing on the Command Line va/nv _#1.

Same if 104=#1 without the ni.

Since it happens in Win95 and with 4.016 or 4.018 with no file open, I
conclude that it's something about Xy4's internal coding. Tim?

I tried Xy3, but it doesn't have VA_. What about Nota Bene?

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx