Ken Frank's Address

Nathan,

Ken Frank's address is:

70413.2455@xxxxxxxx

Possibly you used a comma in the user id, or left out the final e in
compuserve.

Your note may seem a little frustrating to Ken. You should know that there has
been a long time presence of xywrite users, resellers, and critics on
Compuserve since the days of Xyquest, Signature, etc. There has been a loud and
repeated call for direct TTG involvement there. He has finally decided to
respond positively, only to be criticized for not doing something else as well.

Of course I agree that the internet audience is one that TTG should cultivate.
And should this list become a active site for discussion, etc. I think we would
have a strong case to make.

Of course, then, there's the chicken and egg problem. If Jeff and tech support
would announce their intention to participate on internet, and advertise it,
the list would grow rapidly.

Allan Needell, Dept. of Space History, Nat'l Air & Space Museum
   Smithsonian Institution, MRC 311, Washington, DC 20560 i:
nassh100@xxxxxxxx; b: nassh100@sivm; CServe: 71461,1115
      tel 202/357-2828; fax 202/786-2947