XyWrite 3+ keyboard

Dear Friends,

I am still having a great deal of difficulty using XyWrite 3+ under
Windows 95. My problem is that the keyboard seems to change state,
particularly during editing. What I mean by "Change State" is that keys
suddenly take on the characteristics of the same key but as if I were
pressing  or  or the like at the same time.

A lot of the problem seems to be centered on use of the cursor-arrow
keys. For example, if I press the left arrow, it usually moves the
cursor one space to the left. But sometimes it moves the cursor to the
left end of the line, which function I have programmed into my
keyboard file as , or it might move the cursor a word to the
left, which function I have programmed into the keyboard file as . Usually, pressing both the CTRL and ALT keys clears the
problem, but not always, and a few times I have ended up losing data.

I put up some questions about this some weeks ago, and someone
suggested that they had heard of a work-around. But I have not been able to find
anything on that.

I have placed "NI" (as in "No Interrupt") in front of the key command of
many of the keys, but that seemed to make little difference other than
to disable my use of Word Finder.

Any help in solving this problem would be very much appreciated.
?