Re: Insufficient memory

** Reply to note from xywrite@xxxxxxxx Wed, 04 Nov 1998 18:50:01 -0400

> I'm trying to use the Microlytics UK dictionary. I have the new super XyWWWeb.u2 installed and
> functioning. Every time XyWrite 4.017 tries to access the UK dictionary I get an error
> message: "Insufficient memory for the task" (or something like that). Aside from this XyWrite
> seems to be working well.

> I'm using Win95, if it matters.

> Thanks. Myron

You need to do some special things to get the UK lexicon working. Command "help usuk"
for a specific list of steps to take (frame USUK is for OS/2 only, but the "General
Considerations" in the help text apply to all OSes).

Let me know if you're still having difficulties.

---------
Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx
---------