Re: Xy4 - OS options

Just two addenda: first, looking over Mendelson's page, almost none of
the tweaks necessary for WP are necessary for XyWrite, e.g.:

(2) Set up DOS for use with WordPerfect, and of course

(4) Restore the Alt-F-keys to WPDOS

however the section about accessing Windows partitions IS something you
may need to read.

Also, to paraphrase Mr. Nixon, I am not a geek. I am like most everyone
else on this list -- if I felt I had any other choice, I never would
have changed OSes. I would much rather do what I have to do and not be
bothered with configuration files or operating systems. Unfortunately
learning to deal with these things is a necessary evil. I'm glad to say
that I don't really have to mess with these things anymore -- for
instance, I haven't changed anything about my dosemu setup in three
years now, and hopefully I never will again, since I've got everything
backed up.

-R