Re: word EOF

At 02:39 AM 9/18/97 -0400, Harry Binswanger inflicted on us:
>Attachment Converted: "G:\attach\L.COM"
>Attachment Converted: "G:\attach\KILL1A.EXE"

I already have the former, and have no use whatever for the latter. What
KILL1A.EXE is claimed to do (and I shan't bother to check) can easily be
done by SNR--which can do very much more besides. Incidentally:

  KILL1A.EXE as I downloaded it: circa 32 kB
  the same file, zipped:     circa 23 kB
  the executable of SNR ver. 3  circa 13 kB

(I may have compressed the last of these with PKlite; I forget.)

I'm happy to get attachments consisting of nifty XPL utilities. I'm much
less keen on downloading executables I haven't asked for. (I'll happily
attach a zipped version of SNR to a *private* message to anybody who asks
me for it.)
Peter Evans