Re: Dosemu practically full-screen

Yes, I started to gather as much.
Thanks for sending the Andale Mono screenshot -- it looks quite nice, and I can only imagine how good it looks fullscreen. I seem to be coming at this from the other side, as it were -- trying to get the windowed fauxscreen as clean and efficient as I can -- or perhaps not designed to be used maximized at all, instead with a font tweaked so that dosemu opens window that's practically maximized from the outset. I may just need to spend time working with one of the other fonts to see what I can come up with.
By the way, I just booted up my netbook's 12.04, and it's the same
story: Andale Mono appears to be installed but xlsfonts shows hide nor
hair of it.