Re: XyWrite DOS/Windows Price Change: TTG now GIVING IT AWAY!

Judith Davidsen wrote:

> Well, um, yes, it's free, but you can't have it. All the
> "buy" buttons lead to error pages.

Well of course. Wise Counsellor Holmgren was beeing sarcastic, methinks.

> And have they always sold *us* as part of the package?

Hmph! Here we were, thinking we were Armani originals . . . and all the
while we were IRs, deeply discounted at Syms.

Woe is us. )-:

lb136@xxxxxxxx
61 W. 62 St, NYC 10023
212-459-0600 X7109 (phone) 212-459-3677 (fax)