XyWin 4.12g

Dear Jeff,

I just read Paul Falzer's rave note on the XyWrite CompuServe forum about
4.12G. As a registered XyWin user (W31-8612-307-E), can I request the upgrade
to 4.12G through you (and this bulletin board)?

As I have customized XWUIF.UIF, XWSET.DFL, and other files, I'd rather not go
through the entire Windows install process unless necessary. Can I just copy
individual files over to my XW directory when I get the upgrade disks?

Thanks for a great program.

Jack Shafer Washington City Paper 2390 Champlain St. NW Washington, DC 20009

phone (202) 332-2100