View-O Speedo ?

Seeing as we're stuck with these Speedo Fonts (and I've put together a fair
collection by now), is there any convenient way you know of to view or print
out an entire font set, and to see which character is mapped where? I knew a
couple ways of doing this with the earlier Fontware, but not with these Speedo
outline sets. Seeing as we're stuck with these Speedo Fonts (and I've put