Re: New fonts under Tame?

Still, the monospace fonts--now beloved only by programmers!--are a cozier fit.
Yes, because Xy works that way. I haven't found any proportional fonts
(including Gentium) to work out perfectly on my Tame screen. I'd think that
if you get the specs of all the variables just right, it could look very
nice. I haven't been able to achieve that consummation.
Window Edge Padding must be a Tame 6 addition, and jealous as it makes me, I think I'll stay with Tame 5 for now.
I'm running 5.1 version 9, I think. It's the tame-nt.com that is 10,180
bytes and is dated 11/29/06
One quirk I've noticed in my Tame 5. Adjust Text Display/Text Size goes to
the point size +3 from where I click: That is, click 12, get 15. A mere
bagatelle, but I'm just curious if this is something in my computer or a
programming glitch.
Programming glitch. I kept calling it to Dave Thomas attention, and I
*believe* he fixed it for version 6.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx