Re: Query on mirroring for Paul Breeze et al.

Dear Harry

I tried out the disk mirroring program under Windows 2000 and found that it worked without any
obvious problems. It even seemed to be able to copy the locked windows files from one drive to
another. I never got so far as trying to boot from the second drive so I cannot say what would
happen in the case where the first drive failed.

I did not continue to use the software because I have now installed a hardware RAID board from
Adaptec which performs the same function. This is a relatively cheap option today; you can buy
raid boards in the UK for around £20, though my Adaptec was about £50.

Hope this is of some use.

Paul