Re: NB Scholars Workstation

In a message dated 11/9/1999 10:27:00 AM Eastern Standard Time,
the Holy Grail of XyWriting, Leslie Bialler wisely notes:

> Which is why you shall not find it. Surliness will only impede your quest.
> Purity of heart is required.
>

> --
> Leslie Bialler, Columbia University Press

Well said and true, fellow pilgrim. I'm off to the sweat lodge with thanks to
you!
You just never know where you might find a spiritual guide. They show up in
the strangest places, and just when you need 'em!

Jeff Seager