Re: Jumbo U2 [was Re: XYWRITE digest 1120]

Carl Distefano wrote:

> I'm not sure if you're implying a potential conflict with either of
> your
> non-U2 installations. As I sit here now I don't see how any is
> possible, because if you don't use U2, it just sits there benignly,
> and whether you use it or not, base memory consumption is the same,
> and minimal. But if you perceive a conflict, we'd certainly like to
> hear about it.

No, I was saying I really doubted the conflict Patricia mentioned was at
all likely . . . but that a separate installation would remove this
issue, even theoretically. My redundant Xy-4's are mainly a matter of
convenience. I can run any experiment that suggests itself in one of
these, and not be concerned about the consequences.

Jordan