Re: Do we actually need XP support?

Thanks, this is helpful.
W2K is lightweight and perhaps less buggy in some ways that XP (that, in my opinion, would need a service pack 4). The less you have on top of the host system, the better you are off. W2K is the minimum if you want good integration with the host.
All I can say is, having reluctantly taken Kari's advice to try W2K, I
find it is perceptibly better for XyWrite than XP. I have tried them both.
XP is more sluggish even on the fastest possible modern computer. (And not
that I am by any means an expert!)