XW printer switch

I don't recall seeing this problem discussed previously on the list:

When I am preparing a long file for e-mail, I switch from my default printer file to
mail.prn through the ALT-F,R dialog. After printing the file to disk, when I reload the
default printer file, resume work, and attempt to print the same or any other file to my
printer, XW refuses the command with the error message "graphic images are ignored for
this printer." I have to exit XW and restart it in order to restore the capability to
print with the default printer. Perhaps I am not loading printer files in the proper
sequence? The default printer is the windows driver for Epson LQ 570 ESCp/2.

I would be grateful for any suggestions on how to correct this problem.

Peter Knupfer
Kansas State University