Re: ANSI

Manuel Castelao wrote:
I can't help you because I don't use TAME. Under W2000, jerky cursor is
not a problem.
Oh? Because my W2K box does definitely have a jerky cursor. Not bad
enough to drive me to Tame (which from all I have heard here is a cure
worse than the disease), especially as I don't need to use Xy that
much on that system (it's mostly used for printing mailing labels and
contacting the US Post Office when they don't deliver someone's
paper). So here we go again: is this just different human perceptions
or a real hardware issue? Specs are at the office; I can get them
later this week.

--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx