Re: openoffice & xywrite?

Harmon Seaver  wrote:

> Running just dos/xy, there are very few distractions. No email, no web,
> no eye candy, not much at all, except that black page waiting to be filled.

Yes, working full screen in Windows somewhat approximates that condition,
but Alt-Tab is always lurking.

> Unfortunately, since the advent of the net, and especially post
> broadband, post blogs, I've found myself wasting inordinate amounts of
> time.

How true how true * (says he, reading a mailing list post instead of
working).

* But then, if I think of all the hours I saved by not having to pop
down to the library...

Wolfgang Bechstein
bechstein@xxxxxxxx