Re: VERSION 3.56

Hi Chris.  This message won't even mention uhhh, the subject. Well, I have a
command stack, so I'll just urge the memory issue: the dynamic
want to vote for making sure it is compatible with Back&Forth, my taskswitcher
of choice.  I could care less about windows (though I realize that other
people care more), but I've grown real fond of Back&forth and its compatibility
with XyW, with PCED, and with Ultravision. I would hate to lose such a
pleasant environment.