Re: Chain printing

with each file starting on a new page, > consecutively numbered without > getting the first word on the next file > printing on the previous page. If your table of contents file is like mine, the files are consecutive (file.1 file.2 file.3 ...) For my book I started a new page at the end of the file (file.1) and also put the running header/footer there for the NEXT file (file.2). This way each chapter started on a new page and the header/pg num was consecutive. And so far, no blank pages with numbering has been printed and ToC generation works. So in all the text of the book looks like: ≪codes, including header with pg num at top≫ TEXT ≪header for chapter 2, including pg num≫≪New page≫ Tim jloud@xxxxxxxx