Re: DB vs. CP

** Reply to note from Harry Binswanger  Fri, 7
Feb 97 21:22:50 +0000

Harry:

LaBels, etc., won't work, e.g., if the file was opened via the
REad command. I don't recall how this thread started, but
FMARK in SmartSet may help. It doesn't touch the file
(everything is in memory), the number of markers-per-file and
files-with-markers is virtually unlimited, and DF blocks are
supported. Position info. for each placemarker is dynamically
updated if it changes due to editing.

Carl Distefano * * * CLDistefano@xxxxxxxx