NB thrives in OS/2

Earlier, I posted about my troubles with NotaBene in a windowed
session under OS/2. I am very happy to report that I have been
running NB for 48 hours in a *full screen* WIN-OS/2 session
without serious trouble (unless you count one GPF as such, and I
suppose some would). I suspect that my earlier problem was a
result of some unhappy interaction between the virtual windows
run by Object Desktop and the NB separate session window. In
addition, to running NB full screen, I have now turned
DOS_background_execution to OFF in the NB properties setup.

Also, the problem I earlier reported of Orbis windows (for
indexing, etc.) popping up behind the main window does not
happen in the full screen session.

The one item bothering me now is the command stack recall, which
is only remembering 2 or 3 commands at most. Anyone else having
this problem?

I had no trouble installing the 5004 update in Win95 and then
running it in OS/2.

BTW, I'm still a DOS XyWriter at heart and cannot imagine *ever*
giving up Xy4. For writing and editing you can't beat a DOS word
processor. And with the resources of Holmgren, Distefano et al.
continually reinvigorating XyWrite, who could ask for more?

Cheers,
John Gordon