TAME Pre8

David Thomas writes:

>Regarding the thesaurus issue -

>I was able to duplicate flakiness, and it even crashes most of the time.
>However, this also happens when Tame is not loaded.
I told him there have been few if any reports of trouble with the thesaurus in normal (sans TAME) use. But I can't figure out what he might be doing to cause such odd behavior, unless it's the way he has XY set up and installed. Any help writing a checklist to make sure he got the right files in the right place and a simple startup.int and settings.dfl (both of mine have been modified beyond redemption) would be appreciated.

Michael Norman