Re: IBM Model M keyboards

Dear Harry
You are third in the queue as I was contacted off list by somebody else yesterday. If either does not proceed then I'll let you know.

Best wishes

Paul

On 03/01/2014 04:26, Harry Binswanger wrote:
At that price, I can't refuse. I'll take one. I wonder how to proceed? I
can send you my FedEx number if it's dead easy for you to have them
handle it.

Regards,
Harry
Since the subject of keyboards has been raised, I have two UK IBM
Model M keyboards that I have no use for since I acquired a Unicomp
keyboard. If anyone has a use for them I will be happy to part with
one or both for the cost of postage. Both are in full working order
and I have one or two additional leads too.

Paul Breeze