Re: XyDOS Window box colours

Harry,

You are absolutely correct. It is the color relevant settings of an Xy3
PRN file. Therefore, yes! The file should definitely be loaded after
settings.dfl.

Harry Binswanger wrote:

Leslie wrote:
Here's default.dsp. I believe this is the original dsp. file. I could also attach one called color.dsp. They have the same dates, so I assume they're both originals. Let me know if you want that one, too.
Pardon my ignorance, but what is this .dsp stuff? I never even knew it was there (but I do have color.dsp). It seems to be the color-relevant sections of settings.dfl, treated as a Xy3 .prn file. Harry Binswanger hb@xxxxxxxx
-- Leslie Bialler, Columbia University Press
http://www.columbia.edu/cu/cup