Re: Xywrite file is there, but suddenly invisible

I've downloaded EditPad Lite, and it easily opens other Xy files -- but it opens this file as a blank page except for a right pointing arrow in the top left corner.

EditPad Lite is reading the file as empty.

I notice that after I copied the file to another drive, per Myron's advice, that second drive lists the file as 1KB. Clearly, EditPad Lite is reading it that way.

But in my C drive Xywrite directory, it measures 98,897. And in the C drive directory, it's listed at 97KB.