Re: Tabs in MS-Word (was 'What's in a tab?'

Can I say one more thing about this? I had a chance to test this
on a Mac with WinWord 5.1, and I could see the problem. All the tabs from
the XY-converted WinWord 2 file have disappeared, and at the places where I
indented in XY with "IP0,6", followed by "IP0,11" and back to "IP0",
everything goes totally haywire. Something like 2-character wide colum of
text in the middle of the page.

"Word" is such a dog to work with ... no expanded mode, so one fumbles
endlessly in the dark. I gave up trying to repair this inside "Word".
So, the XY-Winword filter has to used with care. Is there a better way
somewhere?

-- Rene
-- Support the anti-Spam amendment. Join at http://www.cauce.org/