Re: NB 8 (Trial version)

Robert Holmgren wrote:
I am unable to write accented vowels in the command line

If I input 2-2-4 on the CMline, I get "a grave" (à). How are you trying to
accomplish this, i.e. how does your KBD file do it? Mine uses funcs R0-R9.
The Spanish keyboard that NB8 creates automatically from the XyWrite one
uses "&G,S,1". Following your suggestions, I have copied the keyboard
assignments from my ansified XyWrite keyboard and complete success! The
problem is solved.
For example, this is my line for the acute accent now:
40=XHJM2,.,P,r,s,K,b,d,A,r,g,Q2a,n,s,i,s,1,NO
So, the bug I have described in a previous message is solved too. Formerly, as soon as I wrote an accented vowel, the markers for spaces and CRs disappeared in draft mode. By the way: how to input 2-2-4 on the CMline in NB? Very easy in XyWrite (Ctrl+Shift+Alt 2-2-4) but not possible in my NB keyboard.
I am working now with STACK to get it installed...
Thank you very much.
Manuel Castelao