Dragon NaturallySpeaking and Xy

Well, I just bought version 9 of Dragon NaturallySpeaking software. I'm
using it now to compose this email in XyWrite. For voice recognition
software it works amazingly well. The way I'm using it is a combination of
basic voice entry of words plus some keyboard use to make corrections. The
reason I'm doing it this way inside XyWrite is that Xy's cursor positioning
works differently from that of Windows programs. That means correcting
mistakes is a lot easier in XyWrite if you use the keyboard rather than the
Dragon NaturallySpeaking commands. (Note that it just got the spelling of
"XyWrite" right -- but not in this parenthetical: the immediately preceding
occurrence of the term for our beloved word processor wise originally
outputted in two [sic] XyWrite as" desire right").
I also tested this program in NotaBene, and it works a little better there,
but it's still can't position its cursor correctly.
Dragon NaturallySpeaking works best in Word, Wordpad, and Notepad type
programs.
I'm wondering if some configuring or rejiggering of Zai writes keyboard
could solve this problem. (I am leaving here the spelling that it came out
with for you know what, just above.)

So far, I'm liking Dragon NaturallySpeaking 9.
Manually added P.S.: I copied and pasted, from XyWrite, the body of this message.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx