Re: SA/RTF Font

Carl--

It's the macro of my dreams. Converts to .rtf and handles not only my usual extension-free files but also any .txt or other file in sight. Wordpad, thy days are numbered.

Jon Pareles

here's a more general solution, which also
deletes the delta from the source doc after conversion
(issue DECODE to decode):

XPLeNCODE v2.0
b-gin [UNTITLED]
nn=TFBXu,f, ,t,i,m,e,s,Q2BXs,a,Q2BCs,a,/,n,e, ,JM2,.,P,r,s,K,
b,d,A,R,g,Q2x,m, ,[,S,X,0,1,CO[,V,A,$,F,P,],],[,I,F,[,I,S,0,1
,H,[,P,V,0,1,],.,R,T,F,NOJM2,.,s,a,/,r,t,f,Q2ASXPTFBXs,e,/,f,
, ,U,F,t,i,m,e,s,Q2CLYDDFBXs,e, , ,s,Q2CRDFDNTGBXs,a,Q2ASXC[
cr|lf][cr|lf]
-nd
XPLeNCODE

--