Re: printer problems {again}

>>Could you please post, verbatim and in their entirety, your
>>> AUTOEXEC.BAT and CONFIG.SYS files?

    I'm afraid I don't how to do that. If this means copying something
from the old computer to a disk and then putting that into an email, I
suppose I could do that. But please tell me where I would find these files
and how I might copy them.... I guess I forgot to add that I know next to
nothing about the inner workings of xywrite or most technology.