Re: On button, & straight to the Command Line

From:      	Leslie Bialler
Subject:    	Re: On button, & straight to the Command Line

> That Dos program Harry mentioned, whereis? That's a useful one! And I also
> still have Gordon Haff's DF loaded. Still the best Dos file management
> program I know.

IMO the best DOS file management program was Lotus Magellan--and
just as with XyWrite, the product itself was far more capable than the
sales/promotion effort behind it. (Just within the last two weeks, I finally
removed Magellan from the last computer I had it on, following an
upgrade from Windows for Workgroups to Win95--yes, I've been
seduced by the long-file-name side of the force.)

Best,

   K-Mac

  ] Tomorrow morning, all of the guns will stop working.
  ]      What will happen tomorrow night?
  ] THE TRIGGER, a new novel by Arthur C. Clarke & Michael Kube-McDowell
  ] Visit me on the Web: http://K-Mac.home.att.net