Re: Xy on Mac revisited-Parallel Universe

Junja--

Thank you for the suggestions. I will try to apply them when I have
time (too much already sunk in Parallels).

Below is a response from Parallels Support on floppy and CD-ROM drives.
So far there is nothing specifically about sharing folders, and I guess
that means there's no way to do it right now:

Lisa