Re: DOS ERROR W. NO DISK

After further testing, I realized that this was not a problem on our user
workstations, but only on my PC, a 386sX withthree megs of memory, a hard
drive, and a batch of TSRs which I load. With a little more work, I discovered
that this happens only when I load PCSHELL, from PC Tools. I load it with the
/RT parameter from my autoexec. I also have a line in my autoexec which says
set pctools=c:\pctools As far as I can tell, the error occurs when I load
PCSHELL as a tsr. I may have only started doing that after I got my extra two
megs of memory, which was after we upgraded to 3.55, so now I'm not sure
whether it would have occurred before. Given the popularity of PCTools,
however, you might try duplicating it on your system to see if it hangs. I'm
using version 6.0 of PCshell, by the way.